The most affordable way to take a 5-star vacation (Click Below)

Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation
Click this logo to find out how to take a magical vacation
Click here to visit Bella Sera Boutique Blog

Friday, August 6, 2010

Vacation Bible School....Fun For All!

Fun Friday:
Sharing some pictures of Vacation Bible School
Summer is normally full of fun activities. This summer has been no exception. When my daughter fractured her arm and was told she had to "be still" for several weeks, her mind began to race. All she seemed to be able to think of was all the fun that she would miss out on. She did have to miss several planned activities (farm tours, air shows, beach trips, horseback riding and caving, to name a few) but was thrilled to be released by her doctor in time to attend Vacation Bible School. She goes every year, and like the other children in attendance, loves it.
I thought for Fun Friday, I would share some of the pictures that I took during the weeks festivities, which, I must say, was fun for all!












Thanks for visting my blog on Fun Friday!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails