The most affordable way to take a 5-star vacation (Click Below)

Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation
Click this logo to find out how to take a magical vacation
Click here to visit Bella Sera Boutique Blog

Monday, January 24, 2011

What A Cute Poodle Puppy!

A friend of mine (Tina) has some has some beautiful poodle puppies. I have been following their progress since they were born. I just had to share with you one beautiful red pup that I think is extra sweet! His name is Ryder and he is the prettiest color red. Those of you who know me know that for many years, I had a special poodle (Bridgette) who was red. I have a bit of a weakness for red poodles. I thought you might enjoy seeing Ryder's latest pictures. He is such a cute puppy!

You can see more of Ryder's pictures with a time-line since his birth by visiting my friend's site by clicking here: Raven Crest
or on either of his two pictures above.
While you are there, I encourage you to take a look around at the Raven Crest site. The dogs are especially adorable. I hope you enjoy seeing the puppies as much as I do.

I have been inspired lately to make a couple crochet dog sweaters. Who knows...keep checking back. You may see some of them featured here.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

1 comment:

Bloggy Blog Designz said...

You won something in our giveaway! Please stop by Bloggy Blog Designz to check it out!
Jenna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails