The most affordable way to take a 5-star vacation (Click Below)

Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation
Click this logo to find out how to take a magical vacation
Click here to visit Bella Sera Boutique Blog

Friday, March 4, 2011

Baby, it's cold outside. A hat for the guy in your life.

What could possibly feel better when you're outside in cold weather than a nice hat to keep your head and ears warm? What if your hat could look as good as it feels? If you are a guy, you know that finding the perfect hat isn't easy to do. If you are looking for a hat as a gift for the man in your life, I just might have the perfect solution to that problem.


 Featured today is a boutique custom hat created with a man in mind. This handmade hat, crocheted in a very soft acrylic would make a great gift that most any man would be sure to love. Crocheted with a very special "no drop" double technique in the popular BOHO chic beanie or skull style is the hat I have featured here today.
It is designed for a man in mind but can be made for boys / youth as well. I have offered this hat in 2 lengths: the popular beanie or skull style (standard length) or the slightly longer style still favored by many.



This hat normally fits most adults, but larger or smaller sizes can be made as well.  This hat can also be made in other colors. My model here is wearing a size large in both style hats.




He shared with me that his custom hat is his favorite. Your guy is sure to love this hat too. What a great accessory item for that special man in your life. This would make a great gift. Why not order yours today?
I plan to place this item in my EBay store, but you can currently find it in my etsy store by clicking HERE. 
Feel free to contact me about a custom order. I would love to design something especially for you.
Thanks for visiting my blog today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails