The most affordable way to take a 5-star vacation (Click Below)

Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation
Click this logo to find out how to take a magical vacation
Click here to visit Bella Sera Boutique Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Crochet a Royal Couple

With all the excitement about the Royal wedding coming up tomorrow, I set about looking for a pattern to make a royal couple. Now, while I couldn't seem to find a crochet pattern to make a replica of Kate Middleton or Prince Charles, I did find a free pattern for a royal couple, a princess and a frog.
I think this is such a cute pattern and believe I will make a handmade set for a little one in my life. Perhaps you would like to make one as well. This is a FREE crochet pattern that I found on Coats and Clark. I believe it was offered on Crochet Today. You can go straight to the link HERE

Click the link below to go straight to the free crochet pattern:

Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Kassie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails