The most affordable way to take a 5-star vacation (Click Below)

Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation
Click this logo to find out how to take a magical vacation
Click here to visit Bella Sera Boutique Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

New Little Girls Gingerbread Purse, fully lined and ready to ship

Gingerbread characters are so cute! I love them as they inspire me to create. I just listed a brand new handmade boutique crochet gingerbread purse on ebay. This pretty little girls' purse is DOUBLE SIDED as it has details embroidered on both sides. It is fully lined and ready to ship. Each purse is a one of a kind item as no two are ever exactly alike.

This gingerbread girl is my design. It is sure to bring a smile to the little girl in your life. What a pretty little accessory item. This purse would make a great Christmas item and the perfect gift for the special little girl in your life.
Currently, this is the only purse like this one that I have created, although I would accept custom orders for this purse on a first come first serve basis. I am currently accepting orders for Christmas and am getting them filled now as quickly as I can. Get yours in soon so as to be sure your item will be completed in time for Christmas.

Also, be on the lookout for my boutique items that are ready to ship. I have several of those items listed but if you don't see what you are looking for, please ask as I have many things already made that I have not yet listed.
Click HERE to go straight to my current ebay auction.
**(If you happen to be stopping by after the auction has ended, please check my etsy shop to see if another is listed or inquire about a custom made item. I would love to make your design dreams come true.)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails