The most affordable way to take a 5-star vacation (Click Below)

Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation
Click this logo to find out how to take a magical vacation
Click here to visit Bella Sera Boutique Blog

Monday, September 23, 2013

My Crochet socks were featured on Etsy


 

I want to thank Wendy Heckerman of YumYum Baby on Etsy for featuring my custom crocheted socks on her lovely treasury entitled American Freedom. Each and every one of the EtsyKids team designers items was wonderful. I feel truly honored to have been included.
For those of you interested in ordering custom trim crocheted socks, feel free to contact me. Trim can be made from a variety of items to include thread, beading, ribbon and more. Socks can be made in many colors and designs to match about anything. I welcome custom orders.
          

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails