The most affordable way to take a 5-star vacation (Click Below)

Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation
Click this logo to find out how to take a magical vacation
Click here to visit Bella Sera Boutique Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

An Easter Bunny Purse or basket...Ready to ship to your little chick!

Little Bunny Purse with carrot
(Can also be used as an Easter basket and then as a purse

READY TO SHIP!
Back by popular demand is my little Easter purse. This can also double as a small basket that can be also used as a purse. I have had several people use this purse well beyond Easter. I offered this purse a few years ago and it has been popular as a special order ever since. I have one purse made at present and ready to ship. I don't believe I will have time to make another one before Easter, so if you want one before Easter, I would encourage you to snap that one up. You can find a listing for it in my Etsy store.


h


About the purse:
This one is crocheted and can be used as a purse or small tote. Could easily be used for an Easter basket too. It is stitched with precision and has lots of extra added touches done with hand embroidery. Bunny is accented with a flower on her head and her trusty carrot nearby. It is a great accessory item or gift and would be great for little girls and big too. Pageant girls might like this one too. You can find this one in my Etsy atores. (You can find links to my etsy store on the right hand column of this blog.)

You may also click HERE to go directly to the listing for this cute bunny purse:


If you are interested in this bag as a custom made to match item, contact me about a custom in colors made just for you. If you want something made that you don't see listed, please ask. I sell on various venues and only offer a limited amount of items in my etsy store. You can find a link to contact me in my Etsy store.

Happy Easter and happy shopping!
Thanks for visiting my blog today,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails