The most affordable way to take a 5-star vacation (Click Below)

Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation
Click this logo to find out how to take a magical vacation
Click here to visit Bella Sera Boutique Blog

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cupcake In The Spotlight!

I am so honored today to have received an email from DivaMommyDesigns on Etsy who has the very trendy Cha Cha Couture shop letting me know that my cupcake purse was featured in her fabulous collection of Cupcake Couture! What an adorable display of pretty cupcakes to wear! All the items featured are lovely! Thanks DivaMommyDesigns for featuring my purse in your cupcake collection display. I am most thankful! By the way, if you have never checked out Cha Cha Couture by DivaMommyDesigns on Etsy, you should do it right away. She features the most trendy head gear fit for a Princess. You can find her shop by clicking HERE!
Here is the Cupcake Couture collection compiled by DivaMommyDesigns.
Thank you DivaMommyDesigns for featuring my boutique crochet cupcake purse in your collection.
(My purse is 2nd row, farthest right.)

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails