The most affordable way to take a 5-star vacation (Click Below)

Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation
Click this logo to find out how to take a magical vacation
Click here to visit Bella Sera Boutique Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Loving London's Lavender halter top......

Boutique custom crochet orders are always fun. This pretty handmade floral halter makes me love lavender as much as the little girl it was created for hopefuly will. (Enjoy London!) Thought I would share it with you today.

I have had several orders for the sheep on wheels and inquiries about more.
For those of you that are still interested, I have only one left!
If you are interested, you can find it HERE.
Thanks for visiting my blog today! I am glad you stopped by!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails