The most affordable way to take a 5-star vacation (Click Below)

Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation
Click this logo to find out how to take a magical vacation
Click here to visit Bella Sera Boutique Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2011

I am now accepting orders for Christmas items.

I have had some requests for Christmas items. For those of you who might be interested, I am now taking orders for Christmas items. I will not take more orders than I believe I will be able to complete in ample time to be delivered for Christmas. If you intend to place an order, I accept orders on a first come first serve basis. Get yours in today.
Email me with your orders or ideas. I am anxious to work with you.
This Crocheted Christmas Tree purse would be sure to delight your little one for the Christmas season. It is the perfect accessory item for those beautiful Christmas outfits and looks pretty in pictures.
Order yours today.
Thanks for visiting today,
Kassie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails