The most affordable way to take a 5-star vacation (Click Below)

Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation
Click this logo to find out how to take a magical vacation
Click here to visit Bella Sera Boutique Blog

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ice Cream Social Baby Set


I want to share with you this five piece custom handmade crochet baby set. I called it Ice Cream Social Baby Set because that is what the set reminded me of....a yummy stacked ice-cream.  The set includes ruffled sweater, hat with flower, booties, pacifier clip and blanket. These items have already been sold.

If you are interested in a custom order, I make all sorts of things. I would love to hear your ideas. In the mean time, I have several cute items listed in both my Ebay and Etsy shops. You can find the links to those stores on the right hand side of this page.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Feel free to look around.  I am glad you are here & I invite you to stay awhile.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails