The most affordable way to take a 5-star vacation (Click Below)

Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation
Click this logo to find out how to take a magical vacation
Click here to visit Bella Sera Boutique Blog

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Who wouldn't want this bag? So pretty!

I recently featured a new shop on my blog that makes the most fabulous purses and bags. I am crazy about these bags and because I don't want to be stingy, I shared the information about the bag maker with you. (Read previous post below and see pictures.)
I told you, my readers, that I would let you know when Cranberry Ridge Design featured a new bag. This one, you must see! It is the popular "Oh Wow!" bag and this one is simply beautiful. (I think you will agree!)
Done in black and pink, it just screams elegance and style.

Don't you love it?!!! I think it is gorgeous!
The perfect accessory item. What a purse!

You can find this bag currently for sale in the Cranberry Ridge Design Etsy shop...click HERE .
You can also find this bag currently being auctioned on Ebay. You can go straight to the auction by clicking HERE.

Remember girls, Cranberry Ridge Design does custom bags too, so if you are looking for custom colors, check out their Etsy shop where there is a custom auction listed.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails