The most affordable way to take a 5-star vacation (Click Below)

Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation
Click this logo to find out how to take a magical vacation
Click here to visit Bella Sera Boutique Blog

Monday, July 18, 2011

"Oh Wow"..Check out these beautiful purses / bags! A TIP for you!

Monday's Musings.....
Today, I have a great TIP to share with you....
Check out these bags!

I just have to share some pictures of the beautiful bags that I found at Cranberry Ridge Design. (You can find their linked logo on the right hand side of this blog.) The pictures simply don't do them justice. Friends, these bags are top notch! I LOVE the pink one above. Each accessory bag is custom sewn with top quality fabric and amazing hand work. You just can't find a bag on the market anywhere... that I am aware of, that comes even close to this craftsmanship. The "Oh Wow" bag is the larger version and the "Little Sister" bag is the smaller one. You'll be the envy of all your friends when you carry one of these bags. They are worth every penny and will be a bag you will be proud to carry. Don't lay it down though, as it might disappear, since all your friends will want one. :-)

Check out how roomy these bags are. You will love all the compartments, the reinforced bottom and the style. No wonder the name of this smart bag is the "Oh Wow!" bag...because that is exactly what you will say when you get your bag.
Connie Ridgeway is the owner and seamstress at Cranberry Ridge Design. Let me tell you, this gal impressed me with her skills. Connie has been sewing all her life and only
recently opened Cranberry Ridge Design. I am so glad I found them and am anxiously awaiting the next bag that she adds to her collection.

I wanted to show off some of the bags she offers here. Don't wait. You will definitely want one of these bags. Since Connie opened her store, word is traveling fast. Cranberry Ridge Design bags are selling faster than Connie can turn them out. She is having trouble getting her store stocked since they have been so popular. No wonder! They are to die for! Why don't you contact Cranberry Ridge Design and order a bag for yourself? You won't be sorry!

 Can you believe how pretty these bags are?

 I love all three of these! Aren't they gorgeous?!! They are all pretty but don't you just love the blue in the center and the one with the pink tie? VERY CUTE!

I can't say enough good things about these bags. I was more than happy to add the Cranberry Ridge Design store button to my blog, (located right hand column of my blog) since I fell in love with these bags. I want to share it with all my friends and readers. Cranberry Ridge Design bags are the best kept secret in town...except now, " the cat is out of the bag" as word of mouth is spreading fast about these wonderful purses and bags. You can find Cranberry Ridge Design on ETSY, and on the web..(though the store is brand new and just being stocked)...Click HERE to visit the web store, and on the Cranberry Ridge Design blog. (All these links will take you to the various CRD web sites.) You can always contact Connie to order your bag. She has a TON of the nicest fabric I have ever seen.
And for you UK fans, she has a nice selection of UK fabric. Get your bag ordered now! I think it will turn out so pretty. Here is a picture of her current UK fabrics.
For those of you who may be wondering......Yes, I got permission from Connie of Cranberry Ridge Design to post some of these pictures. When she gets more pictures ready, I will share some more... if she is agreeable. Hopefully, you will have your name on a list to get your own "Oh Wow!" Bag. Until then, check out her blog or facebook. Bags so pretty I just had to share.
Thanks for visiting my blog today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails