The most affordable way to take a 5-star vacation (Click Below)

Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation
Click this logo to find out how to take a magical vacation
Click here to visit Bella Sera Boutique Blog

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Beaded socks for a dance competition


I love doing custom orders. This pair of boutique beaded crocheted socks was a lot of fun to make. They were made to match a unique summer outfit for a special little girl to wear in a dance competition. I wanted to share a picture of the finished product with you. They are the perfect accessory item for the little girl that will be wearing them. She is one happy customer...saying "These are exactly what I wanted! They are perfect."

I often get orders for a lot of different types of socks ranging from beaded, delicately ruffled to a light trim with no beads. Some have cuff decorations and some do not. They make a great gifts and are loved by both children and adults. They also make wonderful gifts for children, teachers, nurses, and dance teams.
Contact me if you are interested in socks to match a special outfit or are looking for a special kind of trim. I would love to make socks just for you. Contact me if you would like to see pictures of the different examples of socks that I can make. I also make a wide range of matching items. I would love to hear your ideas. Contact me and let me make your design dreams come true.
Thanks for visiting today,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails