The most affordable way to take a 5-star vacation (Click Below)

Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation
Click this logo to find out how to take a magical vacation
Click here to visit Bella Sera Boutique Blog

Monday, July 25, 2011

Will you vote for me through July 27th?

Hello friends,


I am entered in a contest/design challenge for items based on the theme "All about the Boys!" on Etsy Kids.
I need your help.
Would you mind going to this link and voting for me?
Go to the link:
http://etsykids.blogspot.com/2011/07/etsykids-design-challenge-its-time-to.html

Scroll down to number 78. (You will see a picture of my tiger hat)

Put a check in the box by the crochet tiger hat and then scroll down to the end of the entries and click the vote box.
Please remember to vote for my hat daily, if possible, through the 27th.
Also, I would greatly appreciate it if you would ask your friends to vote for me too.
Thanks, I really appreciate your vote & your time.

 
Bella Sera Boutique

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails