The most affordable way to take a 5-star vacation (Click Below)

Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation
Click this logo to find out how to take a magical vacation
Click here to visit Bella Sera Boutique Blog

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Headed to the bathroom with a matching tranquility rug

This has been a first for me. A customer sent me fabric to match her bathroom and commissioned me to make her a crochet rug for her bathroom made to match the other decor items she had sewn. The customer, an interior designer herself, made a shower curtain, a window curtain and decorative towel bands with monograms. It all looked really wonderful, except for one thing, she couldn't find a rug to match her bathroom. She decided to have me make her a one of a kind rug that would match exactly.

By sending me ample yardage to work with, I was able to make not only a matching rug but also to make a few small baskets to go in her bathroom. The baskets are great for displaying rolled up towels, washcloths or a few magazines. They can also be used for shelves to store small items such as makeup or bath essentials. It all looks great and I have another happy customer. Here is a picture of the rug in progress. The entire bathroom is done is shades of light turquoise, pink, sea green and darker, deep ocean blue. The room has a light ocean type feel to the room and exudes tranquility. So pretty.
**Thank you JoRay for the opportunity to work with you. I had a great time and I am glad that you like your finished products. Your room looks amazing.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails