The most affordable way to take a 5-star vacation (Click Below)

Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation
Click this logo to find out how to take a magical vacation
Click here to visit Bella Sera Boutique Blog

Monday, July 15, 2013

Hand-crocheted dress, socks and necklace custom made for pageant wear. Good Luck Lindsay & Sophia!

Welcome to my blog today!
I know a lot of my customers and readers alike participate in pageants. I wanted to share some things I made for a couple little girls (sisters) that will soon be in an upcoming pageant.
I have made many things for pageants, most of those being custom ordered items. Custom requests and brainstorming can really lead one anywhere and in any direction when designing. As long as the outcome is fabulous, everyone is happy.  As those of you who are familiar with pageants know, you may need any number of things when planning your outfit or accessories for a certain "look" for a pageant. I have made everything from crocheted accessories to a rocket girl outfit complete with wings, space helmet and light up shield etc.
 
These first two items below were made for one of the little girls to match her very beautiful outfit.
I love how the socks and necklace turned out.
 
Both could be worn year round. (Sorry! The necklace picture is a little hard to see when I tried
to enlarge it. Trust me, it is cute!)
 
And for the little sister, I want to show you this custom crocheted dress. This one was a bit time consuming but the result was splendid!  It really turned out cute as did the matching bow. Another designer made this little one a multi-layered skirt for underneath. The under-skirt was similar to a pettiskirt but not made exactly the same way.  This dress took a long while to make but it is so cute that I have a feeling, little sister just might win.
The bow shown below is simple and meant to look feminine and soft. Mama wanted a bow that looked feminine instead of one you might see coming before the child. At first, I wondered if her choice was the best one, but after seeing it all together, I am convinced Mama's bow choice was perfect.
 
You might be wondering about socks. Well, I really wanted to show those. Maybe when I finish them, I will come back and put a picture in here. I am doing the socks and they are almost finished. They are beautiful and will be, I believe, perfect with little sisters set. They are very feminine. The thing is, I wanted to go ahead and post here because a few of you (you know who you are) keep asking me to post a picture of the crocheted dress. I decided to go ahead and post the pictures so that you could see how pretty it turned out.
Thanks for allowing me to share with you today.
Hope to see you at my blog again soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails