The most affordable way to take a 5-star vacation (Click Below)

Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation
Click this logo to find out how to take a magical vacation
Click here to visit Bella Sera Boutique Blog

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Let's Go To The Sea Shore with my featured guest designer from Etsy Kids Team!


 Let's Head to the Sea Shore!
Every now and then I feature the work of another outstanding designer on my blog. Today's feature is from Cranberry Ridge Design, a fellow designer from EtsyKids Team.  I fell in love with this set and I believe you will too. This set is so cute that it would make anyone want to visit the shore.

I just couldn't resist showing off this set made by Cranberry Ridge Design! My goodness, it almost has me wishing it came in adult size! The two piece set features an adorable top and Capri pants made of fine quality 100% Cotton fabric. The appliqued gold fish on the front of the top would likely bring a smile to the face of any onlooker. Just plain cute! The chevron designed trim shown on both the top and Capri's are carried over in the complimentary chevron trim of the hair bow.


Just when you thought it couldn't get any better, there is a matching chunky necklace and bracelet to accessorize this set! Cranberry Ridge Design has adorable items that offer fine workmanship in both design and construction. This two piece set is available in sizes 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 and can be purchased for only $49.50 (plus shipping)
*The fabric used for the goldfish may vary slightly, pending availability. Any fabric use will be complimentary and very similar to what is currently shown.
The necklace can be purchased for only $24.00.
The bracelet is available for $9.00.
The matching bow is $6.00.
You can visit the Etsy shop of Cranberry Ridge Design by clicking HERE!
I truly believe you will be glad you did.
Congratulations Cranberry Ridge Design on being my featured guest designer of the month.
 
You can find lots of talented designers and many lovely items by searching for listings on Etsy under
Etsykids Team or by clicking HERE!
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!
Glad you stopped by.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails