The most affordable way to take a 5-star vacation (Click Below)

Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation
Click this logo to find out how to take a magical vacation
Click here to visit Bella Sera Boutique Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

Another Spider Treat Bag (purse or tote bag) By popular demand

Hello Everyone,
My spooky spider bag was very popular this year as a boutique custom order item. Thank you everyone who purchased my spider accessory bag.
I decided it is time for an update to my original handmade design. My daughter made a few suggestions, and this is the result. I love how it turned out!
I have one bag finished at present and ready to ship.
This bag could be carried as a tote bag, a treat bag, a purse or used as a gift bag.


**Don't worry if you didn't find this bag in time for Halloween. You can purchase it and put it back for next year. It will be a hit whenever you carry it.

My customers who have ordered this crochet bag as a custom item have loved it. I have done bags and webs in alternating colors and even did a made to match spooky spider hat for one customer.

If you are interested in this bag, you can find it in my etsy store(click picture at page right) or in my ebay store by clicking HERE.
You can find this in my etsy store as well. Click Here.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails