The most affordable way to take a 5-star vacation (Click Below)

Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation
Click this logo to find out how to take a magical vacation
Click here to visit Bella Sera Boutique Blog

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hairclips and Flowers

When asked to design a floral custom boutique style handmade hair clip to match a special little gals outfit, this is what I came up with. These flowers can be put on a hair clip as shown or can be added to a pony-o. I have even made them for custom orders for people who ordered them separately to sew on their own garments or accessories. Many colors and styles available.

Today is a celebration day for my very special Grandmother who turns 92 !
She is, in my opinion, the best grandmother ever!
I love you Mammaw! Have a great day!

Thanks for visting my blog today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails