The most affordable way to take a 5-star vacation (Click Below)

Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation
Click this logo to find out how to take a magical vacation
Click here to visit Bella Sera Boutique Blog

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Woo Hoo, Check Out My New Ribbon!

I am a proud member of the BCMM (Boutique Custom Mini Mall) board and trivia team. Games go on for a month at a time with daily games held each day of the month. Winners are tabulated at the end of the month. I am proud to say I won first place for the month of September. I wanted to show you the ribbon I was awarded. (This is only my second time in first place.)
Trivia is a lot of fun. It doesn't really matter to me if I win or lose, but playing is a lot of fun. I have learned a lot of new things.

Thank you BCMM for the ribbon and thank you also to all the gals who played with me.

There are some really great players in the group and all do a fine job. I am both honored to receive the ribbon and to play with these fine gals!
 Thanks for visiting my blog today

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails