The most affordable way to take a 5-star vacation (Click Below)

Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation
Click this logo to find out how to take a magical vacation
Click here to visit Bella Sera Boutique Blog

Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Flower For Grandma

I love my Grandma and I love flowers. Mix the two and you get a handmade flower for Grandma, pretty enough to accent a dressy outfit or to wear everyday. I wanted to make something for my Grandmother that she might enjoy and be able to use. I came up with this boutique style crochet accessory flower. I added a pin back and a pearl center.
The result pleased my Grandma. Thought you might like to see her pin.


These flower pins are not currently in my store, but I do accept custom orders. If you have ideas for a custom order, I would love to hear from you.
Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Kassie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails