The most affordable way to take a 5-star vacation (Click Below)

Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation
Click this logo to find out how to take a magical vacation
Click here to visit Bella Sera Boutique Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day


I want to wish all of you who visit my boutique and my blog a Happy Valentine's Day. You are my family, friends, neighbor's, co-workers, customers and visitors from across the globe.
Where ever you visit from, I wish you the best and truly hope your day is a happy one.

Valentine's Day is a day
Meant for sharing.
A day for giving,
For loving and caring.

Wishing You
The nicest things
That life can bring your way,
And that's not just a Valentine Wish,
It's meant for every day!


I have been busy with orders and trying to get items listed in between stitching.
I listed this handmade crocheted Easter scarf today. Perfect for little girls to adult.

This scarf is whimsical, fun, and would make a lovely gift for anyone at Easter. It is the perfect item to accent about any outfit. Scarves are so in fashion right now. An Easter scarf is a great idea! My item is currently listed on ebay.
You can go directly to the auction by clicking HERE.
This cute scarf is ready to ship with cleared payment.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails