The most affordable way to take a 5-star vacation (Click Below)

Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation
Click this logo to find out how to take a magical vacation
Click here to visit Bella Sera Boutique Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I am the featured member for Boutique EBD!

I want to say thank you to Boutique EBD for making me the featured member this week. Wow! What an awesome surprise!
They featured two of my latest boutique accessory handmade crochet designs: my Happy Easter Bunny Purse and my Whimsical Easter Scarf. I really appreciate it.


If you haven't checked out the amazing designs of Boutique EBD designers, you can find them all on eBay by clicking HERE. I encourage you to check out their auctions. The designs are really worth seeing.
I am sure you will find something great just for you!
Thanks again Boutique EBD. You made my day!

You can find both my Easter Bunny Purse and my Whimsical Easter Scarf listed on Ebay this week. You can find my auctions by clicking HERE.

Thanks for visiting my blog today,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails