The most affordable way to take a 5-star vacation (Click Below)

Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation
Click this logo to find out how to take a magical vacation
Click here to visit Bella Sera Boutique Blog

Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday's Musings-- Silhouettes of Presidents

Here are a few of my Monday Musings. My daughter has been studying Abraham Lincoln, George Washington and Uncle Sam in her first grade class. These are the silhouettes she made of them to go along with her writing assignment.
She had a lot of fun making them!
Thanks for visiting my blog today.
About the current contest giveaway: (It was announced on 6/1/2010) Still time to enter! All you have to do is purchase something from either my Ebay store, my Etsy store or place a custom order between June 1, 2010 and July 25, 2010. Your name gets entered again with each purchase. Add your name today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails