The most affordable way to take a 5-star vacation (Click Below)

Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation
Click this logo to find out how to take a magical vacation
Click here to visit Bella Sera Boutique Blog

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summer Crafts for Kids; A Princes and her carriage

My daughter loves crafts and art. Much like me, she is always making something new. Summer has been no exception as we have worked on many fun projects together. This month, she has been working on hand "painting" some wood crafts. (The painting is done with toxic free markers)  Shown in the picture below is but one example of what she has been doing. I thought you might enjoy seeing her version of Cinderella and her coach. (These kits were purchases at JoAnn Fabrics)










Thanks for visting my blog today!

About the current contest giveaway: (It was announced on 6/1/2010) Still time to enter! All you have to do is purchase something from either my Ebay store, my Etsy store or place a custom order between June 1, 2010 and July 25, 2010. Your name gets entered again with each purchase. Add your name today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails