The most affordable way to take a 5-star vacation (Click Below)

Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation
Click this logo to find out how to take a magical vacation
Click here to visit Bella Sera Boutique Blog

Friday, July 9, 2010

T-Rex makes an appearance with a boy on the golf course!

A couple of posts ago, I featured some pictures of a custom crocheted, handmade, one of a kind order for a T-Rex dinosaur golf club cover that I created for an outstanding young man who is an avid golfer with a lot of talent. I promised that I would share some pictures of this fine young man with his new T-Rex golf club cover, if his mother was agreeable. The following pictures were kindly shared with me by Michael's mother. I hope you enjoy them.
As you can see, Michael is one happy customer! He is shown here enjoying summer on the golf course with his new T-Rex club cover sitting proudly atop his golf bag.
**If you haven't seen the other pictures I featured of Rexy, look at my previous post located below (July 3rd post).














Thanks so much for visiting my blog today.

About the current contest giveaway: (It was announced on 6/1/2010) Still time to enter! All you have to do is purchase something from either my Ebay store, my Etsy store or place a custom order between June 1, 2010 and July 25, 2010. Your name gets entered again with each purchase. Add your name today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails