The most affordable way to take a 5-star vacation (Click Below)

Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation
Click this logo to find out how to take a magical vacation
Click here to visit Bella Sera Boutique Blog

Friday, June 11, 2010

Another Fun Friday! Inspired by Alice in Wonderland

Welcome to Fun Friday!


"We're All Mad Here!" Said the Chesire Cat!

"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop."



Alice said:

"I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!"

The Mad Hatter said:

"Twinkle, twinkle, little bat! How I wonder what you're at."

Rabbit said:
"Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!"

The Queen

The Queen said:
"Now, I give you fair warning, either you or your head must be off, and that in about half no time! Take your choice!"

"Sentence first -- verdict afterwards."

"Off with his head!"

Alice said:

"Curiouser and curiouser!"

"I think I should understand that better, if I had it written down: but I can't quite follow it as you say it."

 
The Duchess said:
"Tut, tut, child! Everything's got a moral, if only you can find it."


"Take care of the sense, and the sounds will take care of themselves."

"If everybody minded their own business, the world would go around a great deal faster than it does."



Alice said:
"Well, I never heard it before, but it sounds uncommon nonsense."


Quotes by Lewis Carroll 's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails