The most affordable way to take a 5-star vacation (Click Below)

Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation
Click this logo to find out how to take a magical vacation
Click here to visit Bella Sera Boutique Blog

Friday, June 4, 2010

Through The Looking-Glass......

`````````````````And what Alice Found there....
Alice laughed, "There's no use trying," she said, "one can't believe impossible things."

"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

"I don't quite know yet," Alice said very gently, "I should like to look all round me first, if I might."

"You may look in front of you, and on both sides, if you like," said the Sheep; "but you can't look all round you - unless you've got eyes at the back of your head."

---Quotes by Lewis Carroll, Through The Looking-Glass: And What Alice Found There

Welcome to Friday Fun.....I thought we might have some fun on Fridays...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails