The most affordable way to take a 5-star vacation (Click Below)

Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation
Click this logo to find out how to take a magical vacation
Click here to visit Bella Sera Boutique Blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

NO outfit is complete without first dressing the feet!


In the mood for some patriotic style? How about some patriotic style socks?
When choosing the perfect outfit, no outfit is complete without first dressing the feet!
These custom crochet trim socks can be done in any style and size, customers choice of trim.  (beaded socks or thread trim)  Match your favorite outfit or give them as a gift. I sell these to people of all ages and they are a big hit! You can find them listed in my eBay store and also in my Etsy store by clicking HERE or visiting my etsy store. Feel free to contact me about a custom order made jusdr for you.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails