The most affordable way to take a 5-star vacation (Click Below)

Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation
Click this logo to find out how to take a magical vacation
Click here to visit Bella Sera Boutique Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2010

It is pageant time again! Frilly socks made in any size

It is pageant time again which usually means custom orders for crochet socks and dainty accessories. Little girls love frilly socks to match their pageant dresses. I wanted to share a few pictures of some custom crochet beaded socks I made for some of my clients.

A perfect match equals happy customers!
(By the way, all of my socks can be made in any size.)

Thanks for visiting today,

About the current contest giveaway: (It was announced on 6/1/2010) Still time to enter! All you have to do is purchase something from either my Ebay store, my Etsy store or place a custom order between June 1, 2010 and July 25, 2010. Your name gets entered again with each purchase. Add your name today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails