The most affordable way to take a 5-star vacation (Click Below)

Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation
Click this logo to find out how to take a magical vacation
Click here to visit Bella Sera Boutique Blog

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bejeweled flip flops



My daughter made a new necklace for herself this week. She is always crafting something and had fun making this.  Like most all little girls, she loves princesses. I think the necklace turned out cute.



We have also been decorating boutique custom flip flops this week. They are embellished with beautiful faux jewels. Perfect accessory for summer. These will be offered in some private boutiques that carry my items. I intend to offer some for sale in my online stores. Look for them in either my etsy or ebay store for a limited time.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.
About the current contest giveaway: (It was announced on 6/1/2010) Still time to enter! All you have to do is purchase something from either my Ebay store, my Etsy store or place a custom order between June 1, 2010 and July 25, 2010. Your name gets entered again with each purchase. Add your name today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails