The most affordable way to take a 5-star vacation (Click Below)

Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation
Click this logo to find out how to take a magical vacation
Click here to visit Bella Sera Boutique Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cupcakes purses are yummy!


Does anyone ever really get tired of yummy cupcakes? One of my daughter's favorite purses is her Crocheted cupcake purse. She isn't alone. I have made several over the years that I have sent to happy customers.

There are lots of styles out there, but of all that I have made, there is one pattern that seems to stand out among the rest for its great design. It is my most favorite of all. The triple reinforced bottom and cable sides helps the purse to hold a nice shape.
Here are a few pictures of some of my custom boutique cupcake purses. They are very popular. I have filled several custom orders for cupcake purses. They can be made in most any color and make the perfect accessory. I have found that not only do little girls love this purse, but teens and adults love it too. It is just a fun purse. A few years ago, for my client's birthday, I designed some matching cupcake clippies in several styles and sizes. Clippies are available as a custom order to match the purse! Here is one size and style shown here.


I have also made cupcake appliques to add to miscellaneous items. They are so much fun. Look for all these to be added soon to my Etsy store. Customs will be available.
Thanks for visiting today!




About the current contest giveaway: (It was announced on 6/1/2010) Still time to enter! All you have to do is purchase something from either my Ebay store, my Etsy store or place a custom order between June 1, 2010 and July 25, 2010. Your name gets entered again with each purchase. Add your name today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails