The most affordable way to take a 5-star vacation (Click Below)

Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation
Click this logo to find out how to take a magical vacation
Click here to visit Bella Sera Boutique Blog

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Crafts for kids.... and everyday bows

It has been said that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. My grandmother was the "tree" that inspired me with sewing and my grandfather with craft. Now my daughter
seems to be following on the same path. She loves crafting and sewing. She is now asking for her own sewing machine. I can't say I am not pleased to have
another crafter in the house. I have a lot of fun teaching her and crafting with her.
This was her very first sewing project. These items came in a kit that can be easily found in fabric and big box stores. She made this one 2 years ago and it has just continued with so many things from there. I thought you might enjoy seeing her finished product. This project involved hand sewing, stuffing and gluing. It was a simple project and did require a little supervision for my young child. She learned a lot and it was a wonderful project to help her with.

Very popular at our house are what we call "every day" bows.
They seem to be well liked by most customers and are the perfect accessory for little girls. They are available by custom order. Here is an example of "every day" bows.
Thanks for visiting today.



About the current contest giveaway:  (It was announced on 6/1/2010) Still time to enter! All you have to do is purchase something from either my Ebay store, my Etsy store or place a custom order between June 1, 2010 and July 25, 2010. Your name gets entered again with each purchase.  Add your name today.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails